Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
4 posts
1,487 visits

About Tesha5180

show starting post by Tesha5180
Show newest posts...

Hi im Mandy I am in a situation kinda similar toyours I am staying in a abusive home and have no where to go but i was told to try to contact the goverment housing dept in your state and they should put you in a home exspecially having 2 babies I do also and only working part time! so please try that! I no here they pay your rent and you pay half the electric bill and thats it! You can also get on foodstamps and families first through the DHS dept i am on that and get 500$ grocery a month and 150$ CASH ON THE CARD FOR EACH CHILD THEY WILL ALSO HELP GETYOUR BABIES IN DAYCARE!!

Talk to MandaGwen